- Help shape the New Zealand FinTech agenda and calendar of activities; position for thought leadership; voice concerns to the government; etc.
- Participate in sector activities throughout the year, both domestically and internationally.
- Direct opportunity to connect/collaborate with others operating in and around the FinTech space.
- Sponsor FinTechNZ-related activities and events.
- Be part of the wider New Zealand Tech Alliance.
Any organisation with an interest in FinTech based products, services or solutions is welcome to join FinTechNZ.
The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. If you are a member of one of the Associations in the Tech Alliance you may be eligible for a discount on your membership. Please contact us for more information.
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$25,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$10,500|
Large Govt Agencies
Large Education Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Departments, University
Small Govt Agencies
Small Education Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Small agencies, CRI, Polytech
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||$995|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$100|
|H||Individual||Not employed by a company that could be a member||$250|
NB. Prices shown above are in New Zealand dollars exclusive of GST, per annum.
Want to Know More?
Feel free to contact us.